North Etobicoke Resident Council (NERC)
We, the North Etobicoke Resident Council (NERC) live in, work in, engage in, and participate in North Etobicoke.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Mount Olive-Silverstone-Jamestown
- Thistletown-Beaumond Heights
- Elms-Old Rexdale
- Humber Summit
Together we protect the best interests of our communities
- Ensure that the Voices of Residents are Heard – and represented – through decisions that affect and impact the community.
- Facilitate Change to Build Positive Attitudes that enhance the productivity and growth of individuals, groups and the community as a whole.
- Ensure Accountability by communicating on activities and reporting on decisions made by the community…for the community.
- To Network
- Build Capacity
- Develop Leadership Skills
- Influence Decisions
Come Join Us!
We host monthly meetings every fourth Wednesday of every month.
For more information regarding NERC
Call: 416 741 3000 Ext: 303