There is Always Something On at Rexdale Community Hub
If you are looking for fun activities or are curious to learn something new, Rexdale Community Hub hosts a wide range of activities all year long – for all ages.
Activities are put on by our service partners and by Rexdale community groups that book our spaces. On any given day you might discover:
- A zumba class for women
- Rexdale’s Youth STEM Club
- A cooking class for beginners
- A yoga class for seniors
- A pre-/post-natal class
Our offerings change from month to month so it’s best to always drop by or phone us. If you drop by the Hub, we have a “What’s On” board in the reception area. Our friendly staff is always happy to help with any questions you have.
Booking a Space at Rexdale Community Hub
Are you interested in booking a space? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yearly Events and Celebrations
Each year we host a number of celebrations and events that bring out the community and are a source of joy, learning more about our neighbours, and sharing laughs with new friends and old.
These events include:
- February – Black History Month Event
- March – International Women’s Day Event
- May – South Asian Heritage Event
- June – National Indigenous Peoples Day Event
- July – Canada Day Celebration
- August – Back to School Event
- October – Harvest Dinner
- December – Winter Festivities